0 miles from New Bern
Escape on a one-of-a-kind adventure to this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental condo in New Bern! Located on the Fairfield Harbour Marina, this condo allows 2 guests to spend idle days kayaking and fishing on the harbor, and evenings browsing quaint shops downtown. Whether you're getting a tan at one of North Carolina's pristine beaches, hitting the links at one of the nearby golf courses, or enjoying the fantastic community amenities, you're sure to fall in love with this Tarheel State condo.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed
With beautiful views of the marina through the large windows, the best thing about this 1,000-square-foot condo are the views! Sunlight pours through the windows and sliding glass door on bright days, creating an open and airy feeling.
Kick back on the couch in the living room and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV. The comfortable sofa is the ideal spot to sprawl out and use the wireless internet access to surf the net.
When you're not dining out at one of the fantastic restaurants in downtown New Bern, stay home and whip up a meal for 2 in the fully equipped kitchen. After you enjoy a tasty dinner, step outside with a glass of wine and watch the boats come in each evening.
After a day of adventure, both you and your travel companion will sleep well in the comfortable queen bed. When you wake up in the morning after a good night's sleep, step through the sliding glass door and watch the sunrise over the harbor from your private balcony.
Please note: Due to hurricane Florence, the recreation facilities are closed for renovations. The date of re-opening is 5/31.
-- THE LOCATION --
This condo is in the ideal location for a couple who love boating and the water. New Bern is renowned for its fishing and is considered one of the very best sailing areas on the East Coast.
There's no need to leave the comfort of the condominium community for a day of fun in New Bern. The community offers 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, mini-golf, sand volleyball and much more! Whatever activity you're involved in, the community has something for you.
Be sure to rent a kayak at Stillwater Kayaks, within walking distance from the condo. The shop rents single and tandem kayaks for affordable 2-hour and half-day rates! If you bring your own boat, you can dock it at the marina for a fee and spend your afternoons reeling in fish from the harbor.
When hunger strikes, take a short 15-minute drive or sail to downtown New Bern for tons of dining options. Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant offers upscale American fare with a casual feel and river views. Those looking to grab a cocktail and a quick bite should stop by Morgan's Tavern & Grill for a fun dining experience.
More great activities abound in the unique surrounding towns, including Beaufort, Washington, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, and Oriental, all great day trips between an hour and 40 minutes away.
Sailing, biking, fishing, and simply relaxing await you in Oriental, while art, culture, restaurants, and more outdoor activities abound in the historic waterfront town, Washington, North Carolina. At the same time, Atlantic Beach offers many attractions, like Fort Macon, nature trails, and boat rentals, and you’ll never run out of outdoor adventures and great shops and restaurants in Morehead City! No matter which town you choose to visit, there’s something for everyone throughout the area!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, balcony with patio furniture, marina views, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, covered and driveway parking, boat and trailer parking, and much more!
- Enjoy the community amenities, including a full-service concierge, fitness center, tennis courts, basketball court, bike rentals, seasonal outdoor pool, heated indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna! (Membership with card is included in the rate)
- Fantastic New Bern location overlooking the Fairfield Harbour Marina. A 15-minute drive to downtown, close to tons of golf courses, less than 1 hour to beaches, and a short day trip from nearby towns, including Beaufort, Washington, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, and Oriental!
- NOTE: The newly renovated outdoor pool is now open!
- Nearest Major Airport: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (~12 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in